The Lawrence Humane Society is grateful for the generosity and support of our community, including those who organize fundraisers to benefit our shelter pets.
To ensure that your fundraising event is enjoyable, successful, and coordinated with current LHS events, and to make the best use of our limited staff resources, we ask that you review our Third Party Event Policies and complete a Third Party Event Application by clicking the link below.
Due to the number of requests we receive, LHS may not always be able to:
- Promote your event in our e-newsletter, Facebook, etc.
- Staff a booth at your event
- Provide literature or signage for use at your event
- Supply adoptable animals for your event
Additionally, LHS cannot:
- Release donor, volunteer or other mailing lists for the purpose of additional solicitation of funds by outside groups
- Offer funding or reimbursement for expenses
- Be responsible for selling tickets to your event or acquiring sponsors, silent auction items or the in-kind donation of alcohol or other event needs
- Guarantee staff, volunteer, or LHS donor attendance at the event
Third Party Fundraising Event Policies and Application